Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

In the throws of National Boards!

We are down to just a tick over one month to go and I am STRESSED!  I have been feverishly typing in a manner I have not typed in since the college days.  CLEAR, CONCISE, TO.THE.POINT!  It's been tough for me to change my writing mannerisms to such cut and dry technical writing, but hopefully this will make me a better writer in the long run! 




 


 



I am almost done with Entry 3 . . . video analysis took me 2 and 1/2 hours this week to just transcribe what my students (and myself) were doing and saying during recording!

Plenty of STARBUCKS needed this week!



My desk started looking a bit messier toward the end of the week . . . but with a little help from my wonderful friend, Shari, who is also undertaking this huge assignment with me, and Shari's purple pen . . . I feel like I am getting my writing skills back on track!  I am so lucky she writes IEP's daily and can help me not be so WORDY!!  Yes, more Starbucks!! 
Now . . . back to work!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment