Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Phonics Whisper Phones

Summer Project number two takes place again at our local Home Depot!  We stopped in to get an 8 foot length of 3/4" PVC pipe and 3/4" elbows-which I was happy to find out they sold in bags of 10 each for 2 bucks!  The total project cost at Home Depot alone was only 15 dollars!  If you look online at the cost of the fancy molded plastic colored phones, they can cost you $5.00 for one!!  I was thrilled to get 33 phones out of the 8' length of pipe!  I searched high and low for the perfect duck tape and ended up having to make a choice between owls (my classroom theme) or polka dots.  I opted for the dots since they will go with everything AND I won't have to change the tape when I change themes!!  BONUS!  I didn't even use the whole roll of tape, so for another 3.00 my project was completed!  33 Phonics Whisper Phones for $18.00 . . . and a little help from my wonderful son Matthew-future Kinder (or first as he tells me) teacher!! 




33 whisper phonics phones all ready to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment